Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Three. Two. One... Go!

Okay folks -- here I go! I've long been a voracious reader of blogs; now it's time to become a "writer of blog."

Why take the plunge? Several reasons. This is a little self-indulgent, but I know that posting on a (hopefully!) regular basis will help facilitate the flow of ideas, and improve my writing in general. We'll see how this goes. (I should be working on an article about organic turkey, but here I am...)

Another reason for blogging is that I need to start documenting recipes. I don't often follow recipes or directions when I cook, in fact I've had my stove for 2 1/2 years and have yet to use the timer. I've evolved into an instinctual cook, and I need to learn to get it down on paper clearly and precisely. If I am to write a cookbook, then "Just until you think it's ready," won't fly.

It would truly be an honor if people -- you know, real breathing and eating humans -- actually read this...so if you're out there, thanks.

1 comment:

Cousin Robert said...

Hey There Cuz! Love the site.
Roberto